Through our experience as a Kickstart Gateway, we saw first hand how the right online learning capability could provide the right training and skills for young people.
As a result, we were determined to continue our ability to deliver this critical aspect of nurturing and developing young people once the Kickstart Scheme had finished.
This culminated in our significant investment to developing Exemplia Advantage, our state-of-the-art e-learning platform that delivers a training and development programme specifically designed with early careers in mind.
It’s easy to use and helps young people to hit the ground running in a new role, ensuring increased productivity from day one for your organisation. It provides an in-depth induction programme delivered via easy step-by-step guides and specially designed tasks. These include:
- A 12-month training programme for each individual, broken down by month, across several different modules related to business competencies as well as covering well-being topics. Some examples include:
- Effective communication skills
- Personal organisation and time management
- Work-life balance
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Mental wellbeing
- A brilliant mixture of learning resources, career assessments, and activities for each participant to complete, including a quiz at the end of every completed module to test their knowledge and learning.
- A monthly review session by the participant’s line manager, providing each participant with the opportunity to review objectives and competencies from the previous month as well as setting new objectives.
- Complete visibility and oversight for line managers who can ensure participants are completing the relevant elements of the course and meeting the required standard for all the competencies.