We’re delighted to have been awarded the position of top ranked contractor across 4 categories on the highly competitive APUC (Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges) Framework for Executive and Senior Specialist Search and Associated Recruitment Services across the UK.
APUC’s vision is to maximise the contribution that advanced procurement makes to Scotland’s investment in teaching, research, and knowledge transfer such that institutions can deliver more with the funds that they have available.
Although APUC has a primary focus on universities and colleges within Scotland, their prestigious framework is used by a wide range of public sector organisations including the NHS.
In line with APUC’s vision, we’re committed to finding their institutions the top performing talent that will help deliver better quality services.
We are immensely proud to be working in partnership with APUC and to have been awarded the top rank in the following categories within the Executive and Senior Specialist Search and Associated Recruitment Services Framework:
- Lot 1c – Senior Specialist Search roles £40K – £65K Scotland
- Lot 2a – Executive Search roles >£100K – England/Wales/Northern Ireland
- Lot 2b – Executive Search roles £65K – £100K – England/Wales/Northern Ireland
- Lot 2c – Senior Specialist Search roles £40K – £65K – England/Wales/Northern Ireland
In addition, we’ve also been awarded to the Framework under the following lots:
- Lot 1b – Executive Search roles £65K – £100K Scotland
- Lot 4 – International roles for overseas locations – UK
- Lot 5 – Recruitment related services – UK
As a cross-sector Executive Search specialist, we have the advantage of being able to target candidates from within the education sector as well as those with complementary skills from other sectors. This can bring significant advantages to specific roles, whereby the application of private sector skills and experience deliver major benefits.
In addition, our cross-sector expertise enables us to present much wider and more diverse candidate lists to our clients, helping them deliver against Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity principles.
For further information on APUC, please visit their website.